Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sock!

Just finished my very first sock ever! Well, technically it's my second sock, but I wasn't happy with the first version so I frogged it and tried a different style. I'm much happier with this one! Now I just need to do exactly the same thing one more time.
It's surprisingly difficult to take a picture of your own foot, but this gets the idea across, I think. Husband has requested a pair -- I have some nice woolly brown yarn for him! I must say: home-made socks are really comfy.

2 comments:

  1. Zowie! What a cool sock! This looks really great and I am proud of you ( and hoping if I be appreciative and say nice things, maybe you will make me apair some time ��)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was quite happy with how it turned out. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting quite that degree of success on my first one. Of course I'll make you some socks! : )

    ReplyDelete